Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grandma Patricia Clara Delaney


(Gma Patty is the first on the left)
I was able to come home, on emergency leave, early sunday morning. I am so thankful that i was and was able to spend a couple of hours with Grandma. Grandma passed away monday morning, Dec 15th around 11am. She's been sick with Alzeimers and Dimentia for about 3 years now. It's been tough seeing her like that and now she is resting in a much better place, praise to God. I will miss her very very much and it is so sad to see grandpa missing her too. They were married for SIXTY years, this year, and that is amazing and special. Thank you everyone, for your prayers and encouraging words.

(Gpa Bernie and Gma Patty on their wedding day 4/10/48)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Kristi, I am sorry about your grandma. How sad. She looked beautiful. I love that airplane picture.