Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BANGS!


So, when i moved to pensacola, i decided it was time to act like a woman! haha, ok, really it wasn't that bad, but after 3 years on a ship you start to feel a little less girly. I went to the salon, where i had a man, travis, cut my hair. This was my first experience of this. He kept asking me lots of questions and i started to feel pretty ridiculous. I admited that i didn't own a brush nor did i use much of any hair product. He proceeded to tell me he was gay and more of a woman than me. I wasn't quite sure how to take that, but let him style away. He cut psuedo bangs. I didn't see much of a change. Well, i found a GREAT salon where they give you a glass of wine and do head massages and its' not expensive. I needed them to find my real hair color...not that i go crazy dying my hair, but i was done doing highlights. So, she colored my hair and talked me into more of a bang....i'm not sure how i feel and it's taking some getting used to. But, just thought i'd share.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You look so pretty! I love your hair...and I want to go to your salon. Every time I see a picture of you, Kristi, I am struck by how pretty you are. Thanks for sharing your new look.